- Bellamy, C et.al, Moomba: A Festival for the People 1955-2005, Melbourne City Council, Melbourne, ISBN 0957870272, 2006 (commissioned booklet for anniversary event). pp36
- Bellamy, C et. al ‘Political Issue Analysis System: Political Deliberation in the Time of Information Abundance’, the Institute for Broadband Enables Society (IBES), the University of Melbourne, December, 2011, (link).
- Bellamy, C et.al “Creating a Viable E-Text Market” in C-2-C: Creator to Consumer in a Digital Age, Common Ground Publishing, Melbourne, 2002 (Winner of the Dean’s Research Publication Award 2002, Faculty of Art, Design and Communication, RMIT University).
Selected Refereed Articles:
- Bellamy, Craig, The Sound of Many Hands Clapping: Teaching the Digital Humanities through Virtual Research Environments, DH Quarterly, Vol. 6. Number 1, 2012 http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/6/2/000119/000119.html
- Arnold, M. Shepherd, C. Bellamy, C. & Gibbs, M ‘Making Space for ICTs’ in Electronic Journal of Communication Electronic Journal of Communication (EJC) Special Issue on Communicative Ecologies, 2007
- Bellamy, Craig ‘Online Democratic Deliberation in a Time of Information Abundance’ in Fastcapitaliam, Volume 2 issue 2, August 2007) http://www.uta.edu/huma/agger/fastcapitalism/2_2/bellamy.html
- Bellamy, Craig, Designing community-based democratic deliberation in a time of information abundance”, Community Informatics Research Network conference, Prato, Italy, November, 2007 (link)
- Bellamy, Craig ‘Innovation and Obsolescence: The Innovative ETD’ ETD 2005 Evolution through Discovery, 8th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertation, Sydney, September 2005 (link)
- Bellamy, C “Post-Logo” in “Logo”, M/C Journal, Volume 6 Issue 3, 19 June 2003.
- Bellamy, C “Why Make and Electronic Thesis in the Humanities?”, in Nairn, T and Kalantzis (eds), International Journal of the Humanities, Vol 1, 2003
- Bellamy, C. “The Web, Hypertext, and History: A Critical Introduction”, The Electronic Journal of Australian and New Zealand History, August, 2002.